Our office uses the highest standards of sterilization and disinfection. We use the latest equipment and products to ensure patient safety.
- We use gloves and masks whenever treating patients. Hands are washed with soap and water and are dried thoroughly before we glove.
- In the operatory all surfaces exposed during the procedure are sprayed and wiped down using high level disinfectants. Using a cassette system, all instruments used during the procedure are taken to the sterilization area. The handpieces are lubricated and with the instrument cassettes are placed in an instrument washer to remove stubborn debris and then placed in a heat sterilizer. We verify sterilization both chemically and biologically.
- Plastics, rubber dams, papers, gauze, foam trays, gloves or anything else disposable are discarded after the procedure.
- All water and suction lines are disinfected regularly to remove the bacteria growth.
Your health matters to us so, you can be assured we are taking the latest precautions to make your visit safe.
* this is for your information only and in no way implies our office is superior to any other office in this respect